While the holiday season (Christmas and BFCM) is undoubtedly the most significant time of the year for e-commerce sales, there are many other smaller festive periods that businesses can capitalise on. One such occasion is Easter Day, which presents an excellent opportunity for e-commerce businesses to convert more sales.
With Easter Day just around the corner, it is the perfect time to start planning your marketing strategy to capitalise on this lucrative holiday season. According to the National Retail Federation, 81% of Americans are expected to spend over $192 on average to celebrate Easter this year, setting a new record high.
Here’s a surprising fact, even if shoppers don’t celebrate the holiday, they will still be interested in taking advantage of the deals and discounts. In fact, over half of the non-celebrants (54%) plan to shop during this time. That means there’s a whole audience out there just waiting to be tapped on.
You might then be wondering, how do I seize this opportunity? One of the best ways to do it is by using Email Marketing. According to a study by McKinsey, Email Marketing is 40 times more effective than Facebook, and Twitter combined when it comes to acquiring new customers.
But here’s the catch, many businesses face a common challenge when it comes to email marketing during the Easter holiday. With so many other brands/businesses sending emails to their customers, how can you make sure your email stands out in a crowded inbox? That’s the million-dollar question.
Whether you run a small business or a big enterprise, we’ve got you covered. In this blog, we’ll be sharing 16 Easter email subject ideas to catch your audience’s attention and make your email stand out in a crowded inbox. So, let’s dive in and find out how you can make this Easter your most profitable one. Get ready to take your email marketing to the next level!
Timing is Everything: How to Determine the Best Sending Time for Your Emails
Timing is key when it comes to sending email campaigns. According to Omnisend (Email Marketing Software), most orders are completed on Good Friday, but spreading out your campaigns or starting early can lead to higher sales. Launching your campaign early is crucial as holiday marketing requires planning, and waiting too long could mean losing customers to competitors. That’s why it’s important to start planning your Easter email campaigns well in advance, so you can make sure your message gets in front of your audience at this the right time.
A simple and effective strategy for Easter or any email campings is to send at least two emails. Send the first email 1-2 weeks in advance, then the second on Easter day. After that, target specific segments for further promotion.
|Want to take your email marketing to the next level? Find out more about SmartPush for advanced segmentation, automation, and analytics. Drive better results for your business this Easter.|
Example of how to target specific segments for further promotion in your email campaigns.
- Target previous Easter product purchases with personalised emails.
- Create special offers for inactive customers.
- Send a follow-up email to customers who abandoned their carts during the Easter campaign.
If you want to make the most out of your email marketing campaign, it’s essential to plan your content ahead of time. Learn how you can use ChatGPT to come up with content ideas. However, timing is also crucial. Sending your emails at the right time can increase the chances of your audience opening and engage with your message content. This is where SmartPush comes in!
With SmartPush by SHOPLINE, you can schedule your email delivery at the optimal time based on your subscriber’s behaviours and preferences, learning to higher open and conversion rates.
Targeting Specific Segments for Email Marketing Success
SmartPush offers more than just regular email marketing – it can help you accurately segment groups and target different demographics to achieve higher conversion rates and return on investment during large-scale campaigns.
Here are a few factors to take into account if email targeting is unsuccessful:
- Consider sending reminder emails with fresh subject lines to customers who missed or didn’t open your initial email.
- Offer special/exclusive discounts to your most important/loyal customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Send limited-time discount code to customers who abandon their shopping carts to complete the purchase
- If customers have added items to their wishlist, sending them exclusive holiday promotions for those items can encourage them to buy and complete the purchase.
16 Catchy Email Subject Line Ideas for Your Email Campaign
It’s no secret that standing out in a crowded inbox is a challenge. Even if you get the targeting and the time to send of email right, without a catchy subject line, you won’t achieve the optimal effectiveness of your email marketing campaign. The subject line is crucial to grab the audience’s attention. According to Invesp, a staggering 47% of email recipients make the decision to open or delete your email based on the subject line alone – That means your subject line needs to be attention-grabbing to ensure that your message doesn’t end up in the trash bin.
We’ve gathered 16 Easter-themed email subject lines used by popular brands. These subject lines feature different styles and themes that can help improve your current subject lines and improve your open and conversion rates. Get inspired and take your Easter email marketing to the next level!
Warm-up period: Notify your customer that your Easter promotion is about to spark their interest and encourage them to look forward.
- 🐰🌷 Hop into Spring with Early Access to Our Easter Sale!
- 🐣🎁 Don’t Wait for Easter – Get 25% Off Everything Now!
- 🐰🛍️ Hop on Over for Early Easter Shopping – Essentials Await!
- 🐇🎉 Get Ready for Easter with 10% OFF + FREE Gift!
- 🥚🐰 Hoppy Easter Savings are Here – Special Deals Just for You!
- 🐣💰 Get Egg-cited for Early Easter Savings – Extra 40% OFF Sale!
|Email warm-up refers to the practice of sending a gradually increasing number of emails from a new email account with the aim of building a positive reputation with email providers and avoiding spam filters. By notifying them in advance, you’ll increase their anticipation.|
During the promotional period: Discounts are always customers’ eyecatchers in the subject line. Stimulate customers’ interests by offering various discounts. Besides common Easter festive discounts, you can launch spring promotions, special-priced products, free shipping, gift giveaways, etc. Remember to insert the corresponding purchase link or store website in the email.
- 🐰🛍️ Hop to it…Our Easter Sale is Here – Up to 40% off!*
- 🐇💎 NOW LIVE: Easter Sale 2020 – Up to 77% off Citizen, Chopard & Much More!
- 🥚👀 Get Up to 50% OFF – Easter Sale on NOW!
- 🐣💰 Easter Sale is Live Now! Get 30% off Storewide!
- 🌷💸 Easter Sale – Save Up to 30% – 7 Days Only!
- 🐰🕶️ Get an EXTRA 20% OFF These Easter-Approved Styles! The Sale Ends Soon – Hurry!
- 🐇🎁 Cop Up to 50% Off with Our Easter Offers!
- 🐣💃 Easter Extravaganza Sale – Up to 68% OFF!
- 🌷👀 Looking for an Easter Treat? | Save Up to 58%!
- 🐰💥 Easter Sale: 80% OFF + Extra 10% Off!
|According to WordStream, by using fun and colorful emojis, such as bunnies, eggs, flowers, and sunglasses, you can make your Easter sale subject lines more engaging and appealing.|
For more Easter copy, head over to SmartPush, which will intelligently suggest the most appropriate subject copy for your emails, making them more engaging and effective.
Designing Effective Email Templates: Tips and Tricks
Easter is just around the corner, and if you’re looking to add some extra oomph to your emails during this festive season. Adding some visual elements like eggs, bunnies, Easter baskets, spring flowers and candies to your emails is a great way to make them more eye-catching and create a fun, festive atmosphere.
But we get it, designing visual elements can take a lot of time and effort. This is where SmartPush comes in handy. SmartPush offers ready-to-use Easter-themed templates that you can easily apply to your email with just one click.
If you’re not feeling confident about designing your own Easter-themed emails, don’t worry. SmartPush has you covered! Our extensive template library allows you to browse and choose an email template that aligns with your brand. Once you’ve selected your template, customising it to fit your branding is simple, by effortlessly click-and-drag action.
Key Takeaways for Effective Email Marketing
If you’re looking to boost your business’s revenue this Easter season, SmartPush has got you covered with its intelligent marketing tool. SmartPush enables you to create high-quality email content with ease, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced merchant. You can rely on SmartPush to enhance your email marketing performance and help your business stand out in the crowded digital marketplace.
SmartPush’s Latest Upgrade: Abandoned Cart Recall Emails
- More sensitive automation triggers for accurate tracking of abandoned orders.
- Big data algorithm recommends hot-selling products for better customer retention.
- Smart email editor creates visually impressive emails to boost conversions.
- Powerful sending logic supports sending multiple emails at different times.
- Visualized data dashboard records recipient engagement, including email opens and recalls.
Don’t let your competitors get ahead – try our SmartPush now and start optimising your email marketing campaign.